Team Weis consists of the men and women of Weis Markets, the nations’ premier regional supermarket chain based in Sunbury, PA. Weis Markets’ 18,000 associates work in 165 stores in five states, including Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, New Jersey and West Virginia. You can also find them working in our corporate office, our 1.1 million-square-foot distribution center, and our four manufacturing plants in Central Pennsylvania. Weis Markets’ associates make up a diverse and talented group, full of people who go the extra mile to serve our customers.
We believe that our associates’ success is our success, and we are committed to helping you reach your fullest potential. All it takes on your part is a firm belief in your abilities and a desire to take care of the customer. We have excellent career opportunities that offer challenge, growth, and rewards to those who want to be part of a winning team and who have the determination to make a difference. You see, at Weis markets there are no limits on how far you can go.
Find a Career At Weis Markets: Click Here to Search for Open Positions
Weis Markets may be right for you for the following reasons:
- Team oriented and a friendly environment.
- Employee discounts on select Weis brand products.
- American owned and proud of it.
- Flexible/student friendly schedules.
- Committed to training and development at all levels.
- In business for more than 100 years.
- Large enough to be known as a successful player in the Mid-Atlantic States but small enough to consider our associates as a family.
- Known in our industry for our financial stability and our ethical way of doing business.
- Markets located in both rural and metropolitan areas having the flexibility of choice to work in the area that is best suited for you and your family.
In addition to a wide variety of career opportunities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package to help meet you and your family’s needs.
If you are interested in working in a store near you, download our Employment Application here. Simply print the application, fill it out and drop it off at the Weis store of your choice. Or you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume. Please put the Weis location in the subject line.
Weis Markets, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer