Crabs will be steamed and spiced outdoors in the parking lot! Buy them by the dozen, 1/2 bushel or bushel.
- Saturday June 10th - Naticoke, PA
- Sunday June 11th - Lewisburg
- Sunday June 24th - Dundalk MD, Windsor Mill
- Sunday June 25th - Lewes MD
- Saturday July 8th - Rehoboth MD
- Sunday July 9th - Callaway MD, Boonsboro MD
- Saturday July 22nd - Perry Hall MD, York PA
- Sunday July 23rd - Orville Road MD
- Saturday July 29th - Laurel MD
- Sunday July 30th - Arbutus MD
- Saturday August 5th - Mount Airy MD
- Sunday August 6th - Windsor MIll MD
- Sunday August 13th - Boonsboro MD, Thurmont MD
- Sunday August 20th - Hanover PA
- Sunday August 27th - York PA, HavreDeGrace MD
- Sunday September 10th - Mount Airy PA
- Sunday September 17th - 196, 200
- Saturday October 7th - Pennsburg PA
- Saturday October 14th - Ranson WV
LOOKING SHARP FOOD TRUCK TOUR
Cooper Sharp Cheese is back on the road for another year of the Cooper Looking Sharp Food Truck Tour, and will be hosting an event at:
- Saturday, June 17th/ 11am- 1pm - Allentown PA
BALTIMORE ORIOLE'S - O'S KIDS RUN THE BASES
We invite our younger fans (ages 4-14) to join us for the popular, family-friendly Kids Run the Bases program after every Sunday home game this season. Families should line up outside of the ballpark near Gate D following the conclusion of the game.
- July 4th
- August 6th
- August 20th
- September 3rd
- September 24th
MOVIES AT THE PENN STATE THEATER
- June 14th – Moana
- June 21st – Wreck It Ralph
- June 28th - Brave
- July 5th - Wall–E
- July 12th – Finding Dory
- July 19th – Harry Potter
- July 26th - Night at the Museum
- August 2nd – Princess Bride
- August 9th – Herbie Goes Bananas
- August 16th16th – Karate Kid
RIPE NOW WORKSHOP*
Join Lindsey for this informative workshop where you’ll learn about berries and other seasonal produce. The workshop will include a sample of our recipe for Grilled Chicken & Strawberry Salad with Sweet-Onion Poppy Seed Dressing.
- Tuesday, June 13th 5:30pm - Huntingdon Valley
WINE & CHEESE PAIRING EVENT
Whether you consider yourself a connoisseur of wine and cheese or a novice, join Lindsey and Lehigh Valley’s own Blue Mountain Winery to learn how to make the best wine and cheese pairings for your next event. It’ll feature a variety of Cabot® cheeses and several wines too.
- Friday, June 9th 3-5pm - Huntingdon Valley
KIDS SCAVENGER HUNT*
School’s out but we want to test your knowledge! Join Lindsey and see if you can solve the clues for our store-wide scavenger hunt! All participants will receive prizes. Geared for children ages 6-10. Kids must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tuesday, June 20th 10:30am - Huntingdon Valley
- Wednesday, June 21st 10:30am - Doylestown
SNACK ATTACK TASTING EVENT
Whether it’s a sweet or savory snack, Siggi’s® yogurt is the perfect fix to your mid-day snack attack. Visit Lindsey to create your own siggi’s snack made with your choice of toppings!
- Wednesday, June 28th 3-5pm - Huntingdon Valley
- Thursday, June 29th 12-2pm - Doylestown
*Registration is required for this event. Please register at the pharmacy or by calling your local dietitian. To register for Lindsey’s events (Huntingdon Valley or Doylestown), call 215-357-4095. To register for Erin’s events (Enola), call 717-732-7830.