Customers can earn and redeem points now through November 23.
Sunbury, PA (November 6, 2023) – Beginning today, Weis Markets customers can start redeeming their free turkeys and hams through the company’s Thanksgiving Rewards program.
Through November 23, customers can earn points on their Weis purchases when using their Weis Rewards card. Those points (one for each dollar spent) can be redeemed for holiday staples and discounts on best-selling Thanksgiving items, including:
- Free Weis Quality frozen turkey: 400 points
- Weis Quality frozen turkey ($0.69 per pound): 200 points
- Free frozen turkey breast: 400 points
- Frozen turkey breast ($0.99 per pound): 200 points
- Free Smithfield smoked bone-in ham portion: 400 points
- Smithfield smoked bone-in ham portion ($0.99 per pound): 200 points
- Butterball frozen turkey ($0.99 per pound): 200 points
- Weis Quality fresh turkey ($0.99 per pound): 200 points
- Butterball fresh turkey ($1.99 per pound): 200 points
- Smithfield Hickory Smoked or Brown Sugar spiral sliced ham ($1.99 per pound): 200 points
- John F. Martin or Hatfield Whole Boneless Ham ($1.99 per pound) 200 points
- Frozen Kosher Turkey ($2.99 per pound): 200 points
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon fillets ($4.99 per pound, four-pound limit): 200 points
- Free Weis Quality meat or vegetable lasagna or macaroni and cheese (40 ounces): 400 points or $4.99 each with 200 points
- Free Tofurky roast and gravy (2.5 pounds): 400 points
- Free Tofurky ham style roast and glaze (19 ounces): 400 points
“At Weis, we're all about making it easy for our customers to save money – our Thanksgiving Rewards offer plenty of time for customers to earn their rewards points and have many choices for redemption,” said Maria Rizzo, Weis Markets Vice President of Marketing and Advertising. “Our rewards program is one of our best deals of the year, and we hope it makes for some memorable Thanksgiving dinners.”
Customers must have a Weis Rewards card to be eligible, and redemptions are limited to one per household. Weis Rewards points can also be used for discounts on select items and gas at Weis Gas N’ Go fuel centers and participating Sunoco stations.
About Weis Markets
Founded in 1912, Weis Markets, Inc. is a Mid Atlantic food retailer operating 197 stores in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, West Virginia and Virginia. For more information, please visit: WeisMarkets.com or Facebook.com/WeisMarkets.