2nd, 3rd and 4th grade students are invited to…
SOLVE THE CASE OF THE MISSING ENERGY!
Weis Markets is proud to present its FREE Weis Mystery Tours™ field trip program. In these engaging tours, 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade students venture into supermarket aisles and explore the five main food groups through an interactive mystery story.
- The 90-minute field trip supports the USDA’s Dietary Guidelines for Americans and focuses on the importance of making sensible food choices to build a healthy body.
- Program activities are designed by the Weis Registered Dietitians to reinforce Department of Education health and wellness curricula.
- Tour content meets requirements for various 4H programs, Girl Scouts badges and Cub Scouts badges.
- Students gear up with a detective hat, badge, clue pad and pencil
- Goody bags for students, including a Certificate of Completion and an educational activity book
- Informational parent packs, including coupons
- Free samples of healthy food and beverages during the tour