Now Offering COVID (Coronavirus) Vaccinations (limited locations)
Schedule an appointment or visit your local Weis Markets Pharmacy to see availablility for Walk-Ins. See FAQs here.
Weis Markets is making appointments for the following state(s). Click to view eligibilty:
To schedule your COVID immunization in WV, please click here.
• All West Virginians 18 years of age and older
Pfizer Vaccines are available to those ages 12+
To schedule your COVID immunization in NJ, please click here.
• Aged 55 and older
• Aged 18-64 that have certain medical conditions that increase the risk of severe illness from the virus
• Childcare workers in licensed and registered settings
• Educators and staff, pre-K to 12
• First responders including sworn law enforcement and fire professionals
• Healthcare workers, paid and unpaid
• High-risk individuals
• Long-term care and high-risk congregate care facility residents and staff
• Public safety workers
• Transportation workers
• Food production, agriculture, and food distribution workers
• Eldercare and support personnel
• Warehousing and logistics workers
• Social service workers and support staff
• Elections personnel
• Hospitality workers
• Medical supply chain employees
• Postal and shipping service workers
• Workers in the Judicial system
To schedule your COVID immunization in MD, please click here.
• All Maryland Residents 18 years of age and older
Pfizer Vaccines are available to those ages 12+
Coronavirus vaccines are only available in select locations. Click here for a list of locations.
Note: Additional schedules will open on Friday for the following Monday and Tuesday. The schedules will open on Saturday for the following Wednesday thru Saturday. There will be a limited amount of people able to schedule at one time. If you are not able to access the scheduler, please close your browser and try again in about 15 minutes. At this time, we ask that you do not use the desktop version of safari when scheduling.
After making your appointment, please consider printing and completing the form located here. Bringing this completed form will facilitate your appointment.
Now Offering Drive Thru COVID-19 Tests
Visit a participating Weis Markets for a FREE COVID-19 test for ages 9 and up. To schedule a test and to learn more visit doineedacovid19test.com. You must schedule a test prior to arrival.
Participating Weis Markets Locations:
- 1272 East Penn Street, Muncy PA
- 4525 Valley Road, Enola PA
- 719 Route 522, Selinsgrove PA
- 112 Atlantic Avenue, Dingmans Ferry PA
Curbside Weis Markets Locations:
- 9400 Scott Moore Way, Perry Hall MD
Free Curbside Delivery.
No need to go inside. Let the Weis Pharmacy know you're outside and we'll bring your prescriptions to you.
Give it a shot.
Let Weis Pharmacy provide you with a preventative immunization for Flu. Flu shots are available at all Weis Pharmacy locations. Shots are available on a walk-up basis at most pharmacy locations while supplies last, as well as at pre-scheduled clinics. Free with most insurances.
Adult Immunization Services
Let Weis Pharmacy provide you with preventative immunizations to help keep you in the best of health. Stay in the best of health with a wide range of vaccination services from your Weis pharmacist. All Weis pharmacists are certified by the American Pharmacists Association and authorized by the State Board of Pharmacy to administer vaccines. These services are available for those 18 or older and are covered by many prescription Insurance programs, including Medicare part B and D.
Weis Health Services
We still have our generic drug discount list, but we have partnered with Scriptcycle to help us provide a lower-cost alternative for patients in need of savings. LEARN MORE
Careworks Walk-in Medical Clinics, located next to the pharmacy in some stores.
Manage My Meds
Do you want to make one trip to the pharmacy to pickup all your medications?
- Coordinate your prescriptions to be ready on the same day each month.
- We'll call or text to remind you to refill and pickup your medications.
- We'll call your doctor for refills.
To Your Good Health - $5.99/30 Day Rx plan!
We make it easy for you to save money and get the medications you need! Our generic list offers our customers some of the most commonly prescribed medications as low as $5.99 for a 30 day supply. We also partner with the ScriptCycle Network to save you additional money on hundreds of other generic medications. Just ask your pharmacist how you can save today!
Based on commonly prescribed dosages.
See pharmacist for details.
- Click here for list of covered generic drugs
Free Children's Vitamins
Weis Pharmacies offer FREE multivitamins with fluoride for children up to seven years of age. Simply present your Weis Pharmacist with a fluoride prescription from your child's pediatrician to receive a one year supply. Speak to any of our Weis Pharmacists for more details. View our Children's Vitamin Brochure here.
Pet Medications Now Available!
Ask your Weis Pharmacist about Pet Medications. They're the same medications that your pet currently uses and priced lower than most veterinarians. You can even have the pharmacist contact your veterinarian for you!
Tick Care from Weis Markets!
Want to learn more about tick care? Click here to learn more about tick care and the products we offer to help you with this!