Browse by Category
Browse by Course
- Skinny Pepperoni Pizza
- Lemon Dijon Pan Sauce
- Avocado and Bean Salsa
- Pan-seared Balsamic Chicken
- Creamy Chicken Skillet
- Penne Rigate and Chunky Vegetable Ragu
- Avocado Tartine
- Bruschetta Stuffed Mushrooms
Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10-12 minutes Makes: 4 (1 cup) servings
- 1 medium head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp. vegetable oil baking stick
- 2 oz. Weis Quality Neufchâtel Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Weis Quality Iodized Salt
- 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh chives or The Spice Hunter Chopped Chives
1. Place cauliflower florets in a medium pot of boiling water and cook 10-12 minutes until tender; drain.
2. Meanwhile, place vegetable oil baking stick and garlic in a small skillet over medium heat.
3. Sauté until garlic is tender, fragrant and lightly browned.
4. Transfer the garlic and cooked cauliflower to a food processor.
5. Add Neufchâtel and salt; pulse several times to combine, then process until smooth and creamy, stirring if needed.
6. Transfer to a serving bowl.
7. Garnish with fresh chives and serve.
Nutrition Facts per serving: 70 calories; 4.5g fat; 2.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 10mg cholesterol; 390mg sodium; 6g carbohydrate; 2g fiber; 3g sugar; 3g protein.