Sign up today for our NEW online prescription refill program!
For your convenience Weis Pharmacy now offers a NEW convenient way to manage your prescriptions via the web and a brand new Mobile App!
Already have an account with ePharmacy?
Please Note: your existing ePharmacy account will expire on May 30, 2019 and you will need to sign up for the new program to access these services.
Phone In Orders: Convenient refills made even easier from the comfort of your home and a touch-tone phone. Call the number on your prescription bottle you want to refill and follow the simple instructions. It’s just that easy... and it’s FREE! (Your Weis Pharmacy phone number and your prescription number are both listed on your prescription label). Once you call, an automated attendant will guide you through these easy instructions:
- Press "1" to place a refill order.
- Enter the 7-digit prescription number of each prescription you wish to refill, followed by the pound (#) key. (See diagram for location of prescription number.)
- The Rx number will be repeated back to you, press "1" if correct...otherwise press "3".
- To refill another prescription press "1", if finished press "3".
- Once you have entered all the information the system will automatically let you know the time your prescription(s) will be ready for pick-up. - Press "1" if this time is acceptable - Press "0" if this time is unacceptable
- If you would like to speak to a member of your Weis Pharmacy team during regular business hours, just press "0" after the automated attendant answers.
AutoFill: When you sign up for AutoFill, your Weis Pharmacy will make managing your prescription refills easier than ever...and it’s FREE! We’ll call you automatically when your prescription is ready to be picked up. Speak to a pharmacist today to enroll.
TO ORDER FROM A NON-TOUCH-TONE (ROTARY) PHONE: Call your Weis Pharmacy during regular business hours and wait a moment after the automated attendant greets you. Then simply remain on the line and one of our courteous pharmacy associates will assist you.
* Listed on your prescription label are the number of refills authorized by your doctor. If your order goes beyond this limit, we'll call your doctor and, if authorized, refill your prescription. However, this may delay the completion of your order.