Box Tops for Education
Weis Market’s commitment to supporting local schools continues with the Weis Markets Box Tops For Education® Sweepstakes. The goal is to provide much-needed funds to help in furthering schools educational opportunities.
Between January 1, 2014 and February 1, 2015, five Box Tops For Education participating schools in PA, MD, NY, NJ or WV will receive $2,000 and one will win $5,000. In all, $15,000 – equivalent to 150,000 Box Tops – will be awarded through the sweepstakes.
Pick up a specially marked box of Cheerios® at a Weis Market store near you to learn more (while supplies last).
There are more than 4,000 schools enrolled in Box Tops For Education within a 10 mile radius of a Weis Market Store. So far this school year (2013/2014), these local schools earned over $8 Million dollars, collectively from the Box Tops For Education program.
No Purchase Necessary. For official rules and restrictions and to enter the sweepstakes please click here.
Learn More about Box Tops for Education here: www.btfe.com
First winner will be drawn in February! Winning schools must be located in PA, MD, NY, NJ or WV and enrolled in the Box Tops for Education program.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Many will enter, few will win. Subject to Official Rules. Enter at Btfe.com/WEIS Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC who are 18 (except AL and NE, 19 and MS, 21) or older at the time of entry. School must be enrolled in the BTFE® Program and located in MD, NJ, NY, PA or WV to be awarded a prize. Sweepstakes starts at 12:00 am CT on 1/1/14 and ends at 11:59pm CT on 2/1/15. For Official Rules, Winners’ names, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit Btfe.com/WEIS. Sponsor: General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55440.
The LAND O LAKES brandmark is owned by Land O’Lakes, Inc. and used with permission. Hefty ® and Reynolds ® are registered trademarks of Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. SCOTT® is a ® Registered Trademark and TM Trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. ©2013 KCWW. Ziploc is a registered trademark of S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc., used with permission.
Box Tops Collection Boxes
Starting in July 2014, customers will be able to donate Box Tops to their local schools by dropping them off in any Box Tops Collection Box at any Weis Markets location. This will give all of our customers and employees a chance to help raise money for their local schools.
WHAT EACH STORE NEEDS TO DO:
- Assign a Program Coordinator to the Box Tops Program. This person will be responsible for all donations at the store level.
- The Program Coordinator will need to contact the list of schools on the spreadsheet attached to this email. All schools have a Box Tops Coordinator that they will work with Weis Program Coordinators throughout the 2014-15 school year.
- The Box Tops Collection Box will be delivered to the store in the next two weeks by a General Mills Representative. This box should be kept on the Customer Service Desk for the customers dropping off their Box Tops.
- The Program Coordinator will need to divide the Box Tops in the Collection Box between the number of schools they are partnered with for the program.
- There will be two dates throughout the school year when the schools can send in their Box Tops. Those dates are 11/1 and 4/1. In order to ensure that the schools have the Box Tops in sufficient time, we will need the Program Coordinator to set up delivery of the collected Box Tops to the Box Tops Coordinators at their local schools before 9/30 and 2/28. These could be mailed to the schools or the school could pick them up at the store.