COVID Vaccine FAQs
How do I schedule an appointment?
- You can only receive an immunization via an appointment. An appointment can be made by clicking here.
Do I qualify to get the vaccine?
- In NY, we are currently only able to give the vaccine to the New York residents who are 65 years and older.
- In PA, we are currently able to give the vaccine to health care workers, those over age 65, and those 18 and older with select disease states. Please refer to the PA Department of Health website for more information.
Is there a way to confirm an appointment after making it?
- The confirmation number is shown in the chatbot when you complete your appointment. There is also a reminder texted to you a day prior to your appointment if you add your mobile number in the chatbot when registering.
How do I schedule my second shot?
- The pharmacy staff will schedule your second appointment when you are given your first dose. This will be 4 weeks from your first immunization.
Which vaccine are you giving?
- Currently our pharmacies only have the Moderna vaccine. This vaccine needs to be given as a two part series. A second dose needs to be given 28 days later in order to have the best immunity from coronavirus. For more information on the Moderna vaccine please click here.
What information do I need when scheduling an appointment?
- You will need to provide the following: Name, Address, Date of Birth, Cell, Email, Rx Insurance, Plan Name, ID#, BIN, PCN and Relationship for insurance (cardholder/spouse etc.)