Weis Markets is a proud seller of
PassionRoses isn’t a factory, farm, or a huge conglomerate. Our artisanal approach to rose gardening means every rose is tended, picked, and arranged by hand. Every step of the delivery process is overseen by one of our artisans to maintain the perfect temperature and gentle handling. There is no middle man delaying the process, so every rose arrives still blushing from the morning’s dew.
Official Rose of the Rose Bowl Game & The Official Rose of Miss America
7 Day Freshness Guarantee
1. Use a clean vase (who would use a dirty one?). Fill it with fresh, lukewarm water and mix in the food pack.
2. Remove any leaves that will fall below the water line in your container.
3. Cut the ends of your stems (1-2 inches is plenty) at a diagonal, using floral shears or a knife.
4. When your stems are cut, place them in the vase. Quick, they’re thirsty!
5. Pamper your roses by showing them off in a spot that’s away from direct sunlight. Avoid extreme temperatures.
6. Add water daily. If the water gets cloudy, clean the vase, rinse the stems and re-cut them before placing them back in the new water.
7. Lastly, and most importantly, gaze at them frequently and smile.
For more information about PassionRoses, click HERE