LOOKING SHARP FOOD TRUCK TOUR
Cooper Sharp Cheese is back on the road for another year of the Cooper Looking Sharp Food Truck Tour, and will be hosting an event at:
- Tuesday, May 9th 4pm- 6pm - Camp Hill, Pa
- Sunday, May 21st 4pm- 6pm - Bethlehem, Pa
- Monday, May 22nd 11am- 1pm - Bethlehem, Pa
- Thursday, May 25th/ 11am- 1pm - Whitehall, Pa
- Saturday, June 17th/ 11am- 1pm - Allentown PA
BALTIMORE ORIOLE'S - O'S KIDS RUN THE BASES
We invite our younger fans (ages 4-14) to join us for the popular, family-friendly Kids Run the Bases program after every Sunday home game this season. Families should line up outside of the ballpark near Gate D following the conclusion of the game.
- April 23rd
- May 7th
- May 21st
- July 4th
- August 6th
- August 20th
- September 3rd
- September 24th
PAWS IN THE PARK
Join MCHS on Sunday, April 23, for our 19th Annual Paws in the Park spring fundraiser at Bohrer Park in Gaithersburg, in partnership with the City of Gaithersburg, 12 noon to 4 p.m. Registration is $15 per individual for adults and children over 12; children 12 and under are free. The first 750 paid attendees receive a goody bag with fun items and savings -- worth over $25! Walk-in registration will be $25 for adults and children over 12.
PREAKNESS BALLOON FESTIVAL
The Long Running Preakness Celebration Balloon Festival is one of many events planned during the week-long series of special events celebrating the annual running of the Preakness Stakes, Baltimore's "Super Bowl" and the 2nd jewel in thoroughbred racing's prestigious Triple Crown. The Hot Air Balloon Festival has a long and colorful tradition going back 40 years.
- May 18-20
MOVIES AT THE PENN STATE THEATER
- June 14th – Moana
- June 21st – Wreck It Ralph
- June 28th - Brave
- July 5th - Wall–E
- July 12th – Finding Dory
- July 19th – Harry Potter
- July 26th - Night at the Museum
- August 2nd – Princess Bride
- August 9th – Herbie Goes Bananas
- August 16th – Karate Kid
GET GRILLIN’ TASTING EVENT
It’s almost time for grilling season! Visit Erin or Lindsey to sample a grilling recipe made with Shady Brook Farms® turkey.
- Friday, April 21st 3-5pm - Lewisburg
- Friday, April 21st 3-5pm - Doylestown
- Thursday, April 27th 3-5pm - Selinsgrove
- Thursday, April 27th 3-5pm - Huntingdon Valley
BE GOOD TO YOUR GUT WORKSHOP*
Join Erin or Lindsey for this two-part workshop where you’ll learn what foods are best for gut health and tips on restoring the digestive system. Samples provided! *REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
- Tuesday, April 25th 6pm - Lewisburg
IN THE TASTING KITCHEN: GO GREEN
- Sunday, April 23rd 10am-1pm - Enola (Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie Bowl
- Friday, April 28th 2-5pm - Enola (Fiesta Turkey Tacos)
SHOPPING FOR HEALTH CART SMART TOUR*
Join Erin to explore some of this store’s unique and healthful food offerings. Samples included during the tour.
*Registration is required. Please call 717-732-7830 or register at the Pharmacy.
- Wednesday, April 26th at 5:30pm - Enola
*Registration is required for this event. Please register at the pharmacy or by calling your local dietitian. To register for Lindsey’s events (Huntingdon Valley or Doylestown), call 215-357-4095. To register for Erin’s events (Lewisburg or Selinsgrove), call 570-863-2837.